Thursday 11 May
Tasman Rd Campus
Refresh your wardrobe and reduce clothing waste with this sustainable alternative to hitting the shops.
If you’ve been a member of the BMS community for a while, chances are you remember—and attended—previous clothing swaps in pre-Covid times. This year, we’re bringing the Swap back and we’d love to have you there!
Here’s how it works
- Click on the Buy Tickets button to secure your spot. Your ticket covers a welcome drink on arrival, nibbles on the night, and contributes to the purchase of a new oven for our BMS students.
- Go through your wardrobe and gather the clothes, shoes, jewellery and accessories you don’t wear anymore or want to move on.
- Drop your clothes off at the Tasman Rd campus front office (from 27 April—11 May).
- Join us in the Amaroo classroom (Tasman Rd) on Thursday 11 May at 6:30pm.
- Enjoy an evening of good company, drinks and nibbles, and find some new-to-you threads on the racks and tables.
- Take your chosen pieces home and enjoy your revamped wardrobe!
Join us for a night of fashion, friends and fun!